Get Extrabucks for your purchases on household items next week. You can find the Extrabucks rewards on the first page of CVS Ad Sep 15 – 21. Huggies, Scott, Tide, and more products on that page. October 31 is Halloween. Prepare your candy baskets for using the deals by CVS. Don’t get worried because you think you won’t find your favourite brands in a drug store. I believe something is your favorite brand there. Buy Reese’s, Snickers, KitKat, Dove, M&M’s, and more items are in CVS Ad Preview.
The things related to daily health care of your body are in the CVS Pharmacy weekly ad deals Sep 8 – 14. Disregarding dental health care would end up with undesirable and painful results. Buy your dental care essentials getting Extrabucks Rewards for purchasing from Crest products. Nicorette, CVS Health, Colgate, and more brands are on that page.
- Prilosec OTC 42 ct. $23.99 – Buy 1 Get $5 Extrabucks pg 11
- Nexium 24 HR $24.99 – Buy 1 Get $5 Extrabucks
- Align probiotics Buy 1 Get $5 Extrabucks
- 5-hour energy Spend $15 Get $5 Extrabucks
- KY Duration 36 Spray gel BOGO 50% off
- Band-Aid brand bandages or CVS health premium bandages Spend $12 Get $3 Extrabucks pg 12
- Aleve or Bayer aspirin BOGO 50% off
Instead of challenging your body to the extremes, use some external support to get over the allergies. Getting cold will lower your energy and take away your efficiency out of daily life. Find Claritin, Allegra, and Zyrtec products on pg 13 and save this week.
- Claritin 30 ct. – $6 mfr’s coupon $13.99 pg 13
- Nasacort 120 sprays, Xyzal 35ct., Allegra – $5 mfr’s coupon – $8 final price
- Robitussin 20 ct. Buy 1 Get $3 Extrabucks
- Hyland’s BOGO 50% off
- Theraflu, Abreva or Breathe Right BOGO 50% off
- CVS health cold BOGO 50% off
- Centrum or Caltrate BOGO 50% off
Subscribe to the email list for more sales like CVS Pharmacy weekly ad deals Sep 8 – 14 and the preview of Sep 15 – 21.