Amidst the concerned world and isolated individuals, we still cannot skip personal care. Take care of your skin and protect it well to keep its beauty. New BOGO 50% off makeup products, cosmetics of top brands, Extrabucks, and more deals are available on CVS Ad. With mfr's coupons, you'll be able to save on the best products of the CVS beauty Spring sale.
Extrabucks Rewards from this CVS Spring Beauty Sale Apr 5:
- Select Olay facial care $15 mail-in rebate
- Olay Eyes, Regenerist or Luminous Spend $35 Get $10 Extrabucks $24.99
- Select Aquaphor or Eucerin Spend $20 Get $10 Extrabucks
- Select PanOxyl, Zapzyt or Oxy acne care Spend $20 Get $5 Extrabucks
- Pixi Skintreats facial care Spend $20 Get $5 Extrabucks
- Select Jergens or ANY Bio-Oil SPEND $12 GET $4 ExtraBucks® Rewards
- Select Nivea body wash BUY 1 GET $2 ExtraBucks® Rewards
- Coppertone sun care SPF 30 or below $2 mfr's coupon in most Sunday newspapers
- Select Burt's Bees cosmetics, facial or acne care SPEND $20 GET $5 EXTRABUCKS® REWARDS pg 11
- ANY NYX Professional Makeup SPEND $20 GET $10 ExtraBucks® Rewards
- ANY Rimmel cosmetics BUY 2 GET $5 ExtraBucks
- Ardell false eyelashes SPEND $10 GET $4 ExtraBucks® Rewards
- O•P•I, ORLY nail polish or treatment SPEND $10 GET $4 ExtraBucks® Rewards
Find personal care like Crest, Listerine, Oral-B, Venus, Gillette, and more on pg 8. You can buy Secret products BOGO 50% off next week. Also, there are more mfr's coupons on these products. All the new baby care deals, pharmacy offers, feminine care, wellness, pain relievers, pharmacy products, and more are also in the latest CVS Weekly Ad Apr 5 - 11. Also, see CVS Ad Mar 29 - Apr 4.
CVS COVID-19 Response and Updates
First of all, the big thing by CVS is the free delivery on Rx. You can also get your essential products with free delivery. Learn about the illness of COVID-19 on the update page of CVS. Symptoms, how it spreads, social distancing, how to wash your wands properly, preventing the virus. Two of the most well-known advice by medical doctors are not to touch your face and wash your hands frequently. You may want to wear a mask when you go to stores. Not everyone gets to be tested. If you have concerns you should contact your health care provider first.