Earn more extrabucks this week for getting quality cosmetics. CVS Ad offers you a great range of deals on the ad. Today you can shop for the valid deals. Almay, MUA, e.l.f, Covergirl, and more brands are featured in the ad. Get a Revlon Youth FX primer for Free if you buy the foundation and concealer.
ALL Beauty 360 cosmetic brushes or implements will be BOGO 50% off this week. Another good deal is Free Beauty 360 polish remover and 100 count cotton balls when you spend $12 or more of Sally Hansen cosmetics. High quality make up products are essentially important for nowadays people use a lot of harmful stuff. Stay organic as much as possible. Remember that these are chemicals. Few of them are produced naturally but the current laws don't dictate a complete organic ingredient to be labelled as natural.
- CoverGirl Simply Ageless Foundation or primer $12 - Spend $12 Get $5 Extrabucks pg 5
- ANY Neutrogena cosmetics Buy 2 Get $6 Extrabucks
- Almay Spend $12 Get $3 Extrabucks
- MUA eye Buy 2 Get $8 Extrabucks - $8
- Irish Spring body wash 15-18 oz or bar soap 6 pk 2/$8 - $4.29
- Select L'Oreal Advanced hair care 2/$8 - $4.25 - Spend $15 Get $5 Extrabucks pg 6
- L'Oreal Preference, Excellence or Select other brand Buy 2 Get $5 Extrabucks
- ANY L'Oreal Ever hair care Buy 2 Get $5 Extrabucks
- ANY John Frieda hair care Buy 2 Get $6 Extrabucks
- Select Eucerin or Aquaphor Spend $15 Get $5 Extrabucks
- Cetaphil facial care, personal cleansing, lotion or cream Spend $20 Get $5 Extrabucks
You can get BOGO deals on popular products like Gillette or Old Spice deodorants. They will be BOGO 50% off this week. Get Right Guard or Dry Idea deodorant 2/$7 - Spend $10 to get $4 extrabucks which is the deal on pg 6. Beauty 360, CVS facial masks are also BOGO 50% off. OLAY facial care, Neutrogena, Coppertone continuous sprays and more can be in your inventory for cheaper values. Get more extrabucks by the ads of CVS. Replenish your consumables like personal care products including dental care items. Some of daily meds, antibiotics, feminine care and more are featured on CVS Weekly Ad.