Claritin, Zyrtec, Rhinocort, allergy relief meds are available on the latest ad of CVS. Find BOGO deals, extrabucks rewards and final values after you use them, and daily meds like sleep aid. Check out pg 7 for a wide product range of personal care items as well. They included a lot of quality brands. There, you can find baby care, razors, feminine care, dental care and so on. Most of them feature extrabucks rewards. Extrabucks rewards are like real money. You can use them to reduce costs.
Get some of your favorites for cheaper prices. MiraLAX 30 Doses will cost you only $19.99. Prilosec, CVS health lansoprazole, are on sale, too. ZzzQuil is a non-habit forming sleeping aid. That will be BOGO 50% off until Sunday. Check out these products on pg 8.
Extrabucks and some good deals;
- Zyrtec 70 ct. - $10 mfr's coupon - $34.99
- 5-hour Energy 2, 6 or 10 pk. B1G1 50% off
- Futuro braces, supports or compression hosiery Spend $25 Get $5 Extrabucks
- Select Omron or CVS Health blood pressure monitors Buy 1 Get $15 Extrabucks
- Select IcyHot or Aspercreme Spend $12 Get $4 Extrabucks
- Calendula Cream first aid 2.5 oz, burn 1 oz or Arnicare bruise cream 1.5 oz $6 Extrabucks
- Select Gold Bond or Cortizone•10 Spend $15 Get $4 Extrabucks
- Select Dulcolax, DulcoEase, Zantac or Duo Fusion Spend $30 Get $10 Extrabucks
You don't have to spend so much on these products. If you follow the essential information, get special deals every week, I don't think you will spend so much this way. For example, if you are looking for feminine care products, always pads or pants will cost you less. $11.99 is the price for the product. Baby care items are available on pg 7. Huggies natural care wipes will be only 2/$6!
- ANY Colgate Total singles Spend $10 Get $5 Extrabucks
- Gillette, Venus razor 1 ct. or refills Buy 2 Get $6 Extrabucks
- ANY CVS Health foot care Spend $15 Get $5 Extrabucks
- CVS Health baby items B1G1 50% off
- Super Pack Pampers 64-104 ct. $26.99 - Buy 2 Get $10 Extrabucks
- ANY CVS Health antibiotic ointments, creams or Select CVS Health bandages Spend $12 Get $3 Extrabucks