If you are having a hard time getting rid of the sickness you had 3 days ago, it's very possible that you need medical assistance from a professional. That's the first step, and the second is to get your medicines at CVS Pharmacy Store. But before you do that, I also recommend you to see the CVS Ad Preview with the deals that are effective starting on Sunday. It's the simplest thing to find an allergy or cold relief in the CVS Weekly Ads. You will find supplies that aim different areas of health-care including sports products. PBLX fitness or Galam restore products will give you $3 when you spend $12 on them. Buy Mucinex, Sinus-Max, Fast-Max, for only $14.99! Find products of Tylenol, Motrin, Bengay with ExtraCare savings at CVS stores next week.
BOGO 50% off PreserVision or Ocuvite products including eye vitamin chewables, Blue light, and more. CVS health multi-purpose solution and eye allergy relief are BOGO 50% off. Also, take a look at the final page for CVS Photo deals. Follow our Facebook page where you can find a way to track these deals. Subscribe to the CVS Ad to get emails.
- Claritin 30 ct., Children's 8 oz or 20 ct. or Claritin-D 15-20 ct. $19.99 pg 13
- Children's Allegra, Nasacort or Xyzal BOGO 50% off
- Afrin nasal spray 0.5-1 oz, Coricidin HBP 16-24 ct. or 12 oz. BOGO 50% off
- Flonase original or Sensimist 120 sprays. $24.99
- ALL Theraflu, Abreva or Breathe Right BOGO 50% off
- Select CVS Health First Aid Products Spend $12 Get $4 ExtraBucks
- ANY Monistat or Uristat Spend $25 Get $5 ExtraBucks
- Bayer Low Dose Aspirin 300 ct., Aleve liquid gels or PM caplets 80 ct $12.99
- Nexium 24HR or Prilosec OTC 42 ct. Buy 1 Get $5 ExtraBucks pg 15
- ALL OCuSOFT eye care BOGO 50% off
- ANY Ensure, Glucerna or ExtraBucks® Rewards Hunger Smart. Buy 3 Get $5 ExtraBucks