CVS makes new deals on products like beach supplies such as portable chairs, umbrella, and of course, the advantage of cash card earnings. You will earn $10 CVS Cash Card when you spend $30 on select items throughout the ad. We don’t have to think much about these but there is a need to mention them. Visit pg 3 for the details of the items that are mostly beach products. Also, CVS Ad will be helping you in summer with deals including cash card and ExtraBucks Rewards. I am sure you will like the stock up sale featuring products such as Pringles, Vita Coco, Fiji, Ocean Spray. These seem to be popularly bought products, particularly, in summer.
In this ad, personal care, beauty, skin care, dental care, pharmacy and daily medicines are going to be promoted. Take a look at the brief list of CVS Cash Card products on the cover page as well. As a very popular weekly ad, CVS might offer you the beloved brands like Revlon and L’Oreal promising awesome ExtraBucks rewards which I think is a really profitable trade. Don’t miss out these interesting things:
- Sour Patch 7.2-8 oz, Werther’s Original Chewy Caramels 5.5 oz or Trolli 6.3-11 oz. BOGO 50% off – $10 Cash Card
- ANY Softsoap, Irish Spring body wash, bar soap or hand soap BOGO 50% off – $10 Cash Card
(Cash Card When you spend $30 on these items.)
- Beach Accessories, Chairs, Umbrellas, Apparel, Towels, Hats, Bags, Sports Bottles, Hard, Soft Coolers, Americana, Charcoal, Backyard Furniture Or Footwear $3.99 pg 3
- Tide, Gain 92-100 oz or Tide PODS 35 ct. $12.49
- Bounce sheets 120 ct. or Gain 51 oz. $5.94 – in-ad coupons.
You can send the coupons to your card and redeem for a cheaper price on the particular product you would like to buy.
- Uber, Google Play, Nike, Xbox, Romano’s Macaroni Grill, Spend $50 Maggiano’s, Chili’s Or Bass Pro Gift Cards. Choose From Various Denominations – Earn ExtraBucks rewards
- ANY Raid or OFF! repellents Spend $15 Get $5 ExtraBucks rewards
Also, see the snacks sale on pg 4. Probably the most popular snacks that are cheaper in summer. We will continue the reviews of CVS Ad regarding the pharmacy, beauty and personal care products as well as food, snacks and beverage. I think you can get through this week’s shopping with profit.
- Wrigley’s, Mentos gum 35-60 ct., Sour Patch or Swedish Fish 14-16 oz. 2/$5 pg 6
- M&M’s 8-11.4 oz. 2/$6 – $3.49
- Extra or Eclipse gum singles Buy 1 Get $.99 ExtraBucks rewards
- Mars Chocolate, Air Heads, Mentos mints, Starburst or Skittles Buy 3 Get $1 ExtraBucks 3/$3