Shop new grocery prices with the Dollar General Weekly Ad Jan 26 – Feb 1. Digital coupons on DiGiorno, Kellogg’s, Folgers, and snacks on the first page are the first things drawing attention. If you like to watch games and looking for some good companion of snacks, check out the details of gameday snacks on Dollar General Ad. DG Digital coupons on household items, as usual, are on the cover page. The brand doesn’t skip Valentine’s Day. However, like may other supermarkets they offer classic products only. They are sufficient to create an atmosphere of such a day. Valentine’s Gift bags will cost only $1.
The store offers $5 off when you spend $25 or more on 1/31 only. You can add that coupon on dollargeneral.com. Shop iTunes gift cards, electronics like phones, and frozen food like pizzas on pg 4. It’s a useful and simple weekly ad to offer enough discounts. Shop more to save in supermarkets like Dollar General. Their deals are based on buying multiple numbers of the same item. Like many stories in the supermarkets. It’s not my favorite. I am a fan of the subscription system. You pay a fixed fee every month to benefit the lower prices of most products from a store. I think Costco is a good example for that.
From Dollar General Ad Grocery Jan 26 – Feb 1:
- DiGiorno® Rising Crust Pizza 2 for $7.50 pg 1
- Dr Pepper® , RC® Cola, Sunkist®, Canada Dry®, A&W® or 7Up 3 for $8
- Dr Pepper, Canada Dry, Sunkist, A&W, 7Up or RC Cola 12 pk. cans 3 for $10
- Eckrich Links Original, Jalapeño Cheddar, Cheddar or Smoked Hot Sausage $2.95
- Heinz® Ketchup 38 oz., Kraft® Mayonnaise 30 oz. or SALE Kraft® Miracle Whip 30 oz. or Duke’s® Mayonnaise 32 oz $3
- José Olé Taquitos Beef or Chicken & Cheese $4
- Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® $4