You always have to adapt and change according the evolution of conditions. Nowadays, it's hard to live at low costs. We are here to help you find a good deal for the weekly needs. If you can improve your skills finding a good deal, it really gets better, the life. Stay away from the expensive stuff. That's the first important rule. You got the signs which tell you the best food is here.
I am never able to seek the best ones. But these weekly ads make it so easy, so I can find these good deals. If you have a lot of energy to spend on shopping, check out all those weekly ads containing snacks, groceries, fresh food.
What makes a good shopping? Deals of course. Especially the ones like mix and match sales.
- Kellogg's Cereal 12.2-18 oz or Quaker Instant Oatmeal, 8-12 ct or Mom's Best Natural Cereal, 11.5-16.5 oz $1.49 pg 6
- Doritos or Ruffles $1.99 ea
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Shapes $.29
- Charmin Bathroom Tissue 6 Mega Rolls or Bounty Paper Towels, 6 Big Rolls $4.99
- Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent 46-50 fl oz or Downy Liquid Fabric Softener, 62-77 fl oz or Tide Pods, 15-20 ct $4.99
- Maxwell House or Yuban Coffee 22-30.6 oz or Green Mountain or Donut Shop K-Cups, 10-12 ct $5.99 pg 7
- Stonefire Naan or Naan Dippers $.99
- Kellogg's Special K Cereal 10.8-14 oz, or Special K or Nutri-Grain Bars, 5-8 ct $1.99
Most of the weekly ads have a good sale in the first week of the new year. I hope this year will be one of the best years of your life. Don't get scared of life. It just happens to everyone.