Consume fresh products and always stay healthy instead of consuming much food containing sugar. Glucose is the main food of your brain but excessive amount of it will end up only creating more fat in your body. That's never been healthy and nor will be in the future. Protein and vegetables are the best kind of sources and their quality as food would match a higher price in general. Of course this is a comparison to the carbohydrate rich food products. Here in the Fry's Ad, find Avocados, organic products of fresh produce category and meat-seafood range on pg 4.
- Northwest Red Cherries $1.99 pg 4
- Mini Avocados $2.99
- Stonyfield Organic Kids Yogurt 3.5 oz or Simple Truth Organic Yogurt, 5.3 oz 10 for $10
- Simple Truth Organic Ice Cream 16 fl oz or Simple Truth Organic Fruit, 10 oz; $2.79
- Organic Seedless Mini Watermelons $3.49
- Simple Truth Organic White Mushrooms $2.99
- Rx Bar 1.83 oz or Vita Coco Coconut Water, 16.9 fl oz 3/$5
- Kettle Brand Potato Chips $1.88
- Boneless New York Strip Steaks $8.99
- Honeysuckle Turkey Breast BOGO Free
- Fresh Wild-Caught Sockeye Salmon Fillets $13.99
- Margaritaville Shrimp BOGO Free
- Whole Cantaloupe or Personal Seedless Watermelon 2/$4
For even more products from Fry's Weekly Ads and the future ones, please follow our Facebook page or subscribe the ad here with your email.