Eating fresh fruits are healthy and everybody knows that but you must also beware of the sugar which is actually the fat in your body. You will never get rid of the excess fat of your body while you consume much sugar during the day. So, I recommend everyone not to eat fruits so much. Meat is way better nutrition for everybody. Get your protein source at Fry's stores with the prices from the latest Fry's Weekly Ad. Buy boneless ribeye steaks for only $5.97. Fresh ground beef is also available with a price of $1.99!
Fry's Ad mix and match sale are viewable on pg 1-3. Doritos chips, Ocean Spray cranberry juice, Fiber One bars, Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, and more snacks are available in this range of the latest Fry's Ad. You can subscribe to the Fry's or follow us on the Facebook page to track these deals on the weekly ads.
Mix and match sale:
- Fry's Purified Water $1.99 pg 2
- Doritos Suns Rewards 9.25-11.25 oz or Ruffles Potato Chips, 8.5-9 oz or Pepperidge Farm Cookies, 5-8.6 oz $1.99
- Powerade or Powerade Zero 8-Pack, 20 fl oz or Snapple Tea, 6-Pack, 16-18.5 fl oz or Arrowhead Sparkling Water, 8-Pack, 12 fl oz Cans or 8-Pack, 16.9 fl oz Bottles $2.99
- Stouffer's Family Size Meal 28-40 oz or Totino's Pizza Rolls, 90 ct or Birds Eye Voila Family Size Meal, 42 oz $5.99
- Curly's Pulled BBQ or Carando Meatballs $3.99
- Hershey's Bag Candy $7.99
- Fiber One Bars 5-6 ct or Malt O Meal Cereal, 17-23.5 oz Bag or Simple Truth Organic Juice Pouches, 8-Pack, 6 fl oz $1.99 pg 3
- Kellogg's Pop-Tarts 6-8 ct or Quaker Instant Oatmeal, 8-12 ct or Late July Tortilla Chips, 11 oz $1.49
- Dave's Killer Organic Bread 18-27 oz or Spindrift Sparkling Water, 8-Pack, 12 fl oz Cans or Kind Bars, 4-5 ct $3.99
Much more than this is available in the Fry's ad.