Mix and match sale is one of the top deals from the latest ad. 7UP, Arrowhead spring water, Snapple tea, Kettle Brand potato chips, Pop Secret popcorn and more products are featured in this sale. See these game-day deals that will boost the fun during the show! Your favorites will be $1 off when you buy 4 participating items. Kettle chips, Snyder’s pretzels, Hershey’s cookie and more.
Fry’s can offer you a wide product range consisting of regular food items and snacks. Check out the list below for the items from mix and match sale:
- 7UP $.67
- Bodyarmor Sports Drink $5.99
- Snapple Tea 6-Pack 16 fl oz or Perrier Sparkling Water 6-Pack, 16.9 fl oz Bottles or 10-Pack 8.45 fl oz Cans $3.99
- Arrowhead Spring Water $2.49
- Kettle Brand Potato Chips 6.5-8.5 oz or Late July Organic Tortilla Chips, 5.5-6 oz; $1.79
- Snyder’s of Hanover Pretzels $1.99
- Pop Secret Popcorn $2.99
- Hershey’s Cookie Layer Crunch $2.49
On the same page, Simple Truth organic products like Greek yogurt, apple cider vinegar, beans, seltzer water, soup and more. Some of the cover page deals like T-Bone or NY strip steak, Fresh Atlantic salmon and whole cantaloupe would be interesting items to be on your shopping list as well. Pepsi or 7UP, Simply Juice and more are going to be in the ad. Blueberries will cost only $.88!