Shop using the Hy-Vee ad to save on fresh produce this week. Get your vitamins not from the supplements but the fruits themselves. All the fruits are sweet enough to give you the energy and vitamins you need. In this time of winter, mandarins are lifesavers. $4.88 is all you need to pay to buy Halos mandarins 5lb. pack. Valentine’s Day is also one of the categories highlighted on the Hyvee weekly ad. The prices are valid for one week. Buy heart-shaped chocolate boxes, brownie, candies, cheesecake, and similar sweet things to add some calories to your diet on Valentine’s Day. Subscribe to the newsletter and start getting posts like Hyvee Weekly Ad Deals Feb 5 – 11 for free.
Shop gift cards on Hyvee Ad. While doing that you will earn $.20 off per gallon when you spend $50. Moreover, Hallmark products will be also fuel-saving deals. That fuel saver deal can be seen on pg 3. Shop BOGO free savings, Ferrero Rocher, Russell Stover, and more items.
Go to pg 4 for a wide range of nice fresh products. Dole chopped or premium salad kit will cost only $3.69. New mandarins are available, too. Try the new taste but also don’t miss out on the deli products. Pack your lunch for a lower cost. Hy-Vee quality thin-sliced roast beef and turkey or chicken sandwiches are delicious and nutritious lunch meals for everyone.
Hyvee Weekly Ad Deals Feb 5 – 11, 2020
Meat sale has quite a few deals, too. Get $10 off meat bundle deal on pg 6. Hyvee offers chicken and organic products, too. New prices and fuel savers in the seafood and meat-cheese section are interesting, too. Hy-Vee natural cheese will cost 5/$10. You can also eat steak dinner at Hy-Vee hickory house every Thursday 4 PM – 7 PM. This Hyvee Weekly Ad Feb 5 – 11 also covers dairy products, snacks, bakery, drinks, frozen food, healthy foods, home, pet, and many more.
- Dozen Rose Bouquet from Hy-Vee Floral, where available, Cash-N-Carry, 12 stems $19.99
- Couple’s Cuisine 2 tenderloins, 2 lobster tails, 2 twice-baked potatoes, asparagus, baguette, salad & 4 mini cupcakes, 59 oz. $60 pg 2
- Russell Stover Valentine Bowline or Copper Box Candy, select varieties, 8.1 to 9.4 oz. $4.99
- Sumo Mandarins lb. $3.99 pg 4
- Hy-Vee Quality Deli Sliced Cheese select varieties, lb. $5.99 pg 5
- Hy-Vee Choice Reserve Boneless Beef Top Round Roast, USDA Choice, lb. $4.99 lb. pg 6