If you are going to shop supermarket products today, Hyvee Weekly Ad Deals Jan 1 – 7 deals may help you to save. Make your shopping list with this ad if you have a nearby Hy-Vee store. You know it’s a very efficient supermarket and it’s an employee-owned business. The experience of the Hy-Vee supermarket has always been something to lead to the future and modern-day trade between retailers and consumers. Check out the new range of Hyvee Weekly Ad. Save with the fresh food deals aka hot deals of Hy-Vee Ad. You can buy Hy-vee yogurt for $.29 this week. You can shop the organic food and save with the fuel savers. Josie’s organic salad will cost $5.99 and it’s one of the fuel saver items. Hyvee weekly ads have similar deals through the content.
Find the meat offers on pg 4. January might not be the best time to grill, but some hot meals for home dinner can be done with some roast, beef, Angus, t-steak, and similar sorts of meats. You might want to check out the deals on pg 4. Hy-Vee choice reserve boneless beef stew meat will cost $4.99.
- Lean Cuisine or Stouffer’s Entrée select varieties, 6 to 12.75 oz. $1.58
- Hy-Vee Chunky Soup select varieties, 16.5 to 19 oz. $.88
- Driscoll’s Family Pack Blackberries or Blueberries 12 oz. pkg. $3.88 pg 2
- Josie’s Organics Salad select varieties, 16 oz. pkg. earn 3¢ off per gallon w/purchase $5.99
- Sweet Potatoes lb. $.88 pg 3
- Hy-Vee Short Cuts Cantagold Cantaloupe lb. earn 3¢ off per gallon w/purchase $4.99
- Hy-Vee Choice Reserve Boneless Beef Bottom Round Roast, USDA Choice, lb. $3.99 lb pg 4
- Hy-Vee Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast No added hormones or steroids. No antibiotics ever., lb. $2.58
- Oven Ready Stuffed Chicken Breast select varieties, 8 oz. earn 10¢ a gallon w/purchase of 2, save 5¢ a gallon w/each item, purchased 2 for $7