Kroger offers new deals on Italian food. One of the essentials of Italian meals is, of course, olive oil. They make almost everything with olive oil. Particularly, pizza dough. Then pasta comes up. Their special sauces for pasta are unique in the world. Basil, chicken and cheese combinations on pasta look delicious. I have been in Rome. The simplicity of pizza there is remarkable. The thing that remains in my mind from Italy is the food. An amazing product range of Kroger Ad for Italian cuisine can be found on pg 5.
When it comes to Mediterranean food, it's impossible to skip cheese. Agriform Asiago cheese will be on sale at Kroger stores this week. It will be only $6.99. 12 months aged. 8 oz. package. Check out this one on pg 5. The store has also quick pizza packs. Screamin' Sicilian pizza will be only $5.99! Shop these products at Kroger this week:
- Screamin' Sicilian Pizza 20.8-25 oz or Urban Pie Pizza, 16.9-20.45 oz $5.99
- Fresh Baked La Brea Bakery Italian Round Loaf 2/$5
- Good Cook Kitchen Gadgets or Metal Bakeware 20% off
- Perdue Boneless Chicken Breasts $2.49 lb.
- Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil $9.99
- Barilla Pasta 10/$10
- Classico Pasta Sauce 2/$4
- Kroger Pasta Frozen 2/$5
- Olive Garden Salad Dressing 16 fl oz or
Private Selection Grinder, 1.55-4.05 oz or
Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing, 12-16 fl oz $2.99