Personalized catalog of Kroger food range is just for you. To open Kroger Ad Preview 1/21 you can click on this link or go to the page linked to the image. Exciting deals that will be the reason you will be saving at the end of the month are featured on this new Kroger Ad which was released on the 21st January. Very fine selection of the meat products either in the form of prepared ones or the fresh ones from the top quality farms. Perfect product range prepared for customers looking for the healthy and natural food which could be sometimes challenging to find are always available at the Kroger weekly specials exhibitions every week. Simplified view of the catalogs of the stores each week can be found within the categories of the blog.
This time on the fresh food range of Kroger:
* Tyson boneless chicken breasts, $1.99 LB. PG; 1
* Cantaloupe, $1.99
* USDA t-bone steaks, $8.99 lb.
* 7UP, $0.75 when you purchase 6.
* Pringles, $0.99 when you purchase 6.
Latest fresh food deals from the selection:
* Yellow or Zucchini Squash, $1.29
* Jumbo Russet Potatoes, $3.99 lb.
* Hass Avacados, $0.99
* 8-pc Fried, Baked or BBQ Baked Chicken, $8.99
* Blueberries, $2.99 with card.
Latest prices of the selection of the beverage and snacks are available on pg; 4:
* Kroger Cheese, $1.99
* Dannon Greek Yogurt, $10
* Kroger Cottage Cheese, 2 for $3
* Doritos, 2 for $5
* Vitaminwater, $0.88
* Simple Truth Almondmilk or Coconutmilk, 2 for $5
* Bud, Miller or Coors, $22.99
KROGER BREAKFAST DEALS
Mix and match deals allow you to save $3 when you have 6 of the item. For example if you buy 6 of the Skinny cow frozen treats you will pay $3.49 for each. Same deal for:
* Totino's Pizza Rolls, $5.49
* Tennessee Pride Breakfast Sandwiches, $4.49
* Kroger Chicken, $5.49
* Birds Eye Steamfresh Vegetables, $1.49
Adn you may see rest of the products on pg; 7.