Pumpkin will be a popular product in September - October and Halloween will occur. Kroger has the awesomeness of pumpkin the latest ad. Check out the final page of the latest ad preview. Pie, candies, K-cups, biscuits and more products are pumpkin flavored. Even M&M's are tasty with the pumpkin. Check out these prices and enjoy shopping online and prices of Kroger Weekly Ad. The supermarket will be closed at 9 pm due to the anticipated effects of Hurricane Irma. Go to the online page of Kroger to learn which stores are closed until the effect is gone.
- Pumpkin Pie $3.99
- Fresh baked pumpkin chocolate chip soft top cookies $2.99
- General Mills pumpkin spice Cheerios 2/$5
- Quaker Instant pumpkin spice oatmeal 2/$5
- Pillsbury ready to bake pumpkin cookies 2/$5
- Larabar pumpkin pie bar 10/$10
- Green Mountain pumpkin spice K-cups $5.99
- Kroger deluxe ice cream 2/$5
- Pumpkin pie M&M's 2/$6
- Hershey's pumpkin spice Kisses or Kit Kat pumpkin pie 2/$6
- Reese's Peanut butter cup pumpkin 2/$6
Find more weekly ads like the one of Kroger and subscribe to the categories to catch nice deals before they go expired. You can also follow on Facebook or Twitter.