Stay strong and stable against viruses with gaining the necessary amount of protein, vitamins and minerals from the fresh produce. An original selection by the latest Kroger Ad has been live since Wednesday.
You may see the products like blackberries, raspberries, fish fillets, peach, nectarine, fresh ground chuck, boneless chuck roast, and also packaged food products. Pay only $2.99 for Johnsonville Breakfast sausage. More of Johnsonville products can be seen on the same page of this ad.
- Boneless Chuck Roast $5.99/lb.
- Fresh Heritage Farm Boneless Chicken Breast $1.99/lb.
- Fresh Simple Truth Natural Ground Turkey $3.49
- Fresh Ground Chuck $3.49/lb.
- Cubed or Stew Beef $4.99/lb.
- Private Selection Angus Beef Patties $7.99
- Kroger Deli Style Lunch Meat 2/$6
- Johnsonville Smoked Sausage 12-14 oz or Bob Evans Side Dishes, 12-24 oz 2/$6
- Blackberries or Raspberries 2/$5
- Odwalla Juice 2/$4
- Yellow Peaches or Nectarines $1.99 lb.
- Navel Oranges or Minneolas $.79
- Organic Blueberries 2/$5
- Organic Yellow Onions $2.49
- Lemons $3.99
Digital coupon savings, 3-days only savings and the general sale by the latest Kroger Weekly Ad are promising material. You should see each deal in the ad, also, subscribe to the category of the ad to get posts.