Hershey's or Reese's Easter candy (5.4-12oz.) will cost $7 for 2 or you can buy Lindt Gold Bunnies 3.5 oz. for the same price. In the final page of the latest Kroger Weekly Ad, there are pretty little gifts and Easter candies including such products.
One of the most popular chocolate bunnies surely Lindt's ones. Also, Cadbury mini eggs are also one of the most popular ones. Easter baskets can help you with gift ideas. Fill these with sweets that kids love and enjoy this traditional day with the cheerful family. Holiday Home Easter plush in egg, Peeps bunny plush and more gifts can be thoughtful things to present in Easter.
See the list below for good examples by the latest Kroger Ad.
- Holiday Home® Large Easter Plush $11.99 pg 8
- Peeps Bunny Plush $5.99
- Holiday Home® Mini Easter Plush 10/$10
- PAAS Color Cups Dye Kit 2/$5
- Holiday Home® Easter Novelty Eggs 2/$5
- Holiday Home® Easter Baskets save 20% off
- Holiday Home® Easter Décor save 20% off
- Holiday Home® Easter Jumbo Egg $4.99
- Holiday Home® 2-Pack Easter Kitchen Towels $4.99
- Cars 3 Mini Racer $3.99
- M&M's Easter Bags $2.69
- Hershey's or Cadbury Eggs 2/$11
- Reese's or Snickers Egg Buy 2 Get 1 Free - save $1
Visit the preview of this ad, subscribe to the Kroger Weekly Ad and get the future posts and featured deals.