Meijer Ad contains Mix and match sale where you can save $5 when you purchase 5 participating items. True Goodness organic products are again on the stage. A new release DVD: Justice League. $5 reward when you spend $50 on gift cards. Check out gift cards on the cover page.
Meijer’s 100% natural boneless skinless chicken breasts will cost only $2.49/lb. You can buy Family pack chicken drumsticks or thighs for $.99/lb. BOGO 50% off Meijer key west pink shrimp or Gulf brown shrimp. Mix or match sale of meat and packaged meat is covering Armour lunch makers, Eckrich Meat Franks or Bologna, Eckrich 2 pc. smoked sausage or Smoke-Y-links or Li’L smokies, O That’s Good! Soup or sides. You should be paying attention to this kind of sales if you are looking for reducing the costs of the weekly expenses.
Fresh produce sale is another good one in the ad. Premium quality from the lands of America. Get organized with the shopping lists. Develop and original strategy focusing on the needs. Save more on the essentials and luxury products with using these digital weekly ads.
Mix and match:
- Coca-Cola or Pepsi Products $6.99
- Doritos 9.25-9.75 oz. or Tostitos 9-13 oz. $2.99
- Keebler Fudge Shoppe, Sandies or Chips Deluxe 8-14.8 oz. or Chips Ahoy! Cookies* 7-13 oz. $2.74
- Crystal Light Powder 1.3-3.2 oz. or On The Go 7-10 ct. or Kool-Aid or County Time* 18-20 oz. $2.49
- Mission 10 Ct. Tortillas $2.25
- Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Bars 7-10.4 oz. or Special K Bars 5.28-5.29 oz. or Pastry Crisps* 4.4 oz. $2.79
- Cottonelle Bath Tissue 6 mega rolls or Viva Paper Towels* 6 big rolls $5.99
- Totino’s Pizza Rolls $6.49
Visit pg 9-10 for more mix and match products.
- Kraft Chunk or Shredded Cheese $6.49 pg 9
- Cracker Barrel Frozen Macaroni & Cheese $6.49
- Boca Burgers, Patties or Crumbles $2.99
- Food Network Dressing $2.99
- McCafé Ground Coffee $8.99
- McCafé Coffee Bagged 12 oz. or K-Cups 12 ct. or Gevalia Coffee* Bagged 10-12 oz. or K-Cups 6-12 ct. $5.59
- MiO or Crystal Light Liquid Water Enhancer $2.29
Further details can be found in the preview of the latest Meijer Ad. Don’t forget to subscribe this page to get future posts.