Blueberries, cucumbers, salad dressing, and fresh fruits. Shop Meijer Ad first page to make your healthy plate this weekend. You don't have to eat greasy things at lunch every day. This time, try a nice fruit salad with a refreshing juice. If you have a family with 4 or more persons, try grilling this weekend. In most cases, grilling is more guaranteed than pot cooking when you marinated your meat. Patties, sausage, steak for the grill, and rotisserie chicken are available on pg 2. You can find the details of a beverage that are perfect when you have grilled meat. Coke, ice tea, 7UP, and similar beverages are available on pg 3. If you like to have some biscuits, chips, and coffee after your meal, stock up some of those. Prices are being shown on pg 3 of the Meijer Weekly Ad Grocery Apr 19 - 25 sale.
On the same page, you have also ice cream and frozen foods. Simple meals, snacks, chunk cheese, and more are suitable for your freezer. It'll be always easier to cook when you have these products in your inventory. The final page of the Meijer Ad covers household supplies. Now, they are so popular. But no disinfectant deal. Meijer Weekly Ad Grocery Apr 19 - 25 items:
- Red, Yellow or Orange Bell Peppers or Greenhouse Cucumbers Each or Greenhouse Cucumbers 4 ct. 5/$5
- Red Seedless Grapes $1.49 lb.
- Gala, Fuji or Granny Smith Apples $4.99
- Meijer Fresh Ham, Turkey, Chicken or Cheese $5.99 lb. pg 2
- Meijer Fresh Rotisserie Chicken $4.99
- Certified Angus Beef Top Round Steak or Roast $5.49 lb.
- Certified Angus Beef Boneless Strip Steak $9.99 lb.
- Meijer Sausage Rolls, Links or Patties 2/$5
- Eckrich Smoked Sausage Links $2.99