Products of Meijer Weekly Ad Grocery Apr 30 - May 6 can be seen on pg 6-7. It's always cheaper to buy bulks than shopping for single items each time. Since marketing strategy of most stores suggest that they have many deals for bulky buys. Wholesale culture of shopping increases in USA and if you are a good shopper I think you should follow this kind of weekly ads to catch any deal you might make benefit of. This week Meijer offers pasta variety, sauce types, McCornick, Ragu, Barilla, and more brands on pg 6-7. Buy 3 select Kellogg's or Kashi products and save $3 on fresh fruits. They got a good range of cereals, granola and more breakfast groceries on pg 7.
- Kellogg's Special K Cereal 10.8-13.1 oz. /
Special K Bars or Bites 4.4-7.38 oz.
- Quaker Chewy Granola Bars 6.1-7.4 oz. /
Betty Crocker, Mott's or Sunkist Fruit Snacks 4.5-8 oz. $1.99
- General Mills Cereal 9-13 oz. /
Post Cereal 11-14.75 oz.
- Peter Pan Peanut Butter 15-16.3 oz. /
Meijer Clover Honey 8 oz. $1.99
- Nabisco Honey Maid Graham Crackers 2/$5
- Pepperidge Farm Family Size Goldfish Crackers $6.99
- Glaceau Vitaminwater or Vitaminwater Zero $.88
Go Lean, Kashi, Kellogg's cereals are featured on pg 7. Take a look at pg 7 for details of these products. Meijer offers really good prices for cheese, lunchmeat, dip sauces on the same page. This promising material should do the work for saving much more.
- Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats Flavors $2.50
- Kellogg's Cereal $3.50
- Kellogg's Special K Granola $2.99
- Kashi Cereal $2.99
- Bear Naked Granola 11-12 oz. or Cereal 13 oz. $3.50
- Bear Naked Bites $3.99
- Kellogg's Pop-Tarts 2/$5
With this Meijer Ad, you can see lower prices of household products. P&G products are on sale, baby care products range is extended, B1G1 50% off deals of car maintenance products are featured. Make a list of these deals before you go to shopping. It'll be really useful for you to reduce the cost of this week's regular shopping.