Before you go shopping, I suggest that browsing the mix or match sale which is a “Buy 5, Save $5 instantly” deal would do only good for your budget. Meijer Weekly Ad has this on the first page. Locally grown products like Asparagus, seedless watermelon, sweet corn, and more products of the fresh produce are on the first page. Add the products and deals of meat, seafood, and produce in your shopping list. See more products such as Johnsonville sausage links, Meijer cooked shrimp, 90% lean ground beef, Fresh Atlantic salmon fillets in the meat-seafood range.
– Meijer made products can be cheaper than International brands. Meijer elbow or spaghetti pasta will cost only $.79! Buy frozen potatoes, frozen pizza, Greek yogurt, and more from Meijer and make a quick delicious meal for your dinner or lunch. They also have a recipe page. Save $5 on fresh fruits and vegetable.
Mix and match sale (Buy 5, Save $5):
- Eckrich 2 Pc. Sausage Rope 10-16.8 oz., Smok-Y-Links 8.3 oz. or Li’l Smokies* 12-14 oz. $2.29 pg 1
- Coca-Cola or Pepsi Products $4.25
- General Mills Cereal $2.99
- Stouffer’s Family Size Frozen Meal $6.49
- Almond Breeze Refrigerated Almondmilk $2.69
- Maxwell House Coffee $5.99
- Kool-Aid Jammers $1.98 pg 7
- Coca-Cola Products $3.29
- Powerade 8 pk./20 oz. bottles or Gold Peak Tea* 6 pk./16.9 oz. $4.49
- Nabisco Chips Ahoy! 7-13 oz. or Ritz Toasted or Crisp & Thins* 7.1-8.1 oz. $2.74
- Sunshine Cheez-It Crackers $2
- Cheetos 7.5-8.5 oz. or Fritos Corn Chips* 9.25 oz $2.99
- Nabisco Family Size Cookies or Crackers $3.29
- Kellogg’s Special K Cereal $2.99
- Old El Paso Mexican Food $1.99
Follow our Facebook page to track the future deals by Meijer. You can subscribe to the category for the newsletter emails.