Fry's milk is on sale this week. History of milk dates back in 9000-7000 B.C. and cows, sheep and goats are the most popular animals being domesticated all around the world. Initial milk consumption of milk was in Asia, later dairy animals got spread in Europe, too. Once, milk was produce only in dairy farms. With the industrial revolution it became commercialized largely, and it was started to transported from farms to cities. In 20th century milk was produced with fabrication. Millions of gallons were possible to transported. Packaging of milk was firstly done in 1870s. New York Dairy Company packaged milk and Express Dairy Company in England used glass bottles in those years. Louis Pasteur invented pasteruzation to kill bacteria in milk.
Mostly Fry's weekly ads offer products like these. They are regular food and grocery products. Today you can browse Mothers Day gifts on pg 8. Porcelain decor, backyard furniture, beauty products and many more items are featured on pg 8. Some of good deals on pg 8 are;
- Curved Plant Hanger $14.99 42"
- Russell Stover or Whitman's Chocolates B1G1 free
- Steel Park Bench $69.99
- Tiffany Large Glass Solar Bird Bath $29.99
- Water's Edge 7-pc Dining Set $399.99
- HD Designs Outdoors Sun Tea Jar $4.99
- Soft Top Grill Gazebo $119.99
- Char-Broil 2 Burner Gas Grill $99.99
- Jelly Belly Electric Ice Shaver $19.99