Check out the Price Chopper New Season Sale May 2023! We have a wonderful time enjoying spring and feel our happiness to the fullest. Price Chopper is offering a variety of spring promotions and products this month. This weekly Price Chopper ad features exciting offers and exclusive items that will blow your mind. When you’re ready, let’s start browsing it.
Each Price Chopper store has a vibrant and energetic section with a spring theme. Colorful flowers, refreshing scents, and areas full of seasonal vegetables make shopping even more enjoyable. This store also has many decorating options to bring spring into your home.
Super Fresh Produce of the Season
The flavors of spring are best savored in a kitchen full of fresh fruits and vegetables. Price Chopper offers the most delicious seasonal fruits and vegetables at special discounted prices. You’ll find fresh options like strawberries, blackberries, lettuce, and more.
Decorate your table with quality, healthy products. With the onset of spring weather, many people prefer to barbecue outdoors. Price Chopper is planning special promotions that their customers will love. Be kind to your wallet by offering discounts and package sales on grilling accessories while cooking delicious grilled food.
This store also has items that are irresistible for dessert lovers! Check out the bakery section of Price Chopper for special desserts that match the spring theme. Price Chopper is waiting for you with colorful cupcakes, fruity cakes, light fruit salads and more. Don’t miss the eye-catching delicious sweets!
Refreshing drinks play an important role in spring. Price Chopper stores offer a wide variety of options, including cold drinks, fruit juices, and special spring cocktails. Check out Price Chopper New Season Sale May 2023!
Price Chopper Ad This Week
- Italian or French Bread, $1.99 (Save $60c)
- Certified Angus Beef Top Round London Broil, $3.99 (SAVE $3 lb)
- Thomas Farms Grass Fed Organic Boneless Ribeye or Strip Steak, $7.99
- Market 32 Fresh Chicken Drumsticks, Thighs or Leg Quarters, $0.99 lb.
- Dietz & Watson Turkey Breast, $7.99
- Market 32 Farm Raised Raw Shrimp, $4.99 lb.
- Wild Caught Icelandic Haddock Fillets, $8.99 lb.
- Quality Meats Smoked Bone-In Ham Steaks, $4.99 lb.
- Certified Angus Beef Stew Meat, $4.49 lb.
- Certified Angus Beef Extra Lean Top Round Steak, $4.49 lb.
- Market 32 Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breasts, $2.99 lb.
- Perdue Popcorn, Nuggets or Strips Bagged Chicken, $8.99
- Butcher’s Promise Beef Bone-In NY Strip Steak, $8.99
- Philly Gourmet 100% Pure Beef Patties, $9.99
- Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Lunchmeat, 2 for $10
- Nature Sweet Glorys Tomatoes, $2.99
- Earthbound Farm Organic Salad Blends, 2 for $7
- Alaskan Pollock or Swai Fillets, $5.99
- Market 32 Faroe Islands Bay Scallops, $9.99
- Kraft Singles or Velveeta Slices, $3.49
- Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna, 10 for $10
- Nabisco Party Size Oreos or Chips Ahoy! Cookies, $4.99
- Bubly Sparkling Water 8 Pack, 3 for $9
- Simply Done Facial Tissue 4 Pack, $5.29
- Gracious Living Adirondack King Chair, $24.99
- Sensodyne or Pronamel Toothpaste 3.4-4 oz, $6.99