Today's review is about Publix ad fruits and vegetables sales and also i'm gonna tell you about clean eating. People who work out usually know about healthy and clean eating and they are aware of what's important among their nutrition. Basically consuming certain scales of carbs, proteins and vitamins is required for clean eating. You can get carbs from whole wheat bread, dark rice, cereal oat in the mornings and from fruits during the day. Proteins exist in meat, cheese, yogurt, milk, eggs and vegetables. Also both fruits and vegetables can full fill your vitamin needs daily.
Let's take a look at Publix ad fruits and vegetables offers of the week and also i'm gonna give you the prices so you can compare with other brands' prices.
- Tasti-Lee Tomatoes $1.99
- Gem red or pristine white seedless grapes $2.49
- Peaches or nectarines $2.49
- Fresh express salad blend save up to $3.99 BOGO(Buy one get one free)
- Publix russet or red potatoes $2.99
- Publix white mushrooms $1.79
- Florida avocados 2 for $3.00
- Asparagus $3.49 BOGO (Buy one get one free)
You can prepare a good, healthy and delicious meal with these fresh fruits and vegetables. Remember, eating at home is always healthier and cheaper. While getting your daily vitamins, you will also save money with Publix cheap prices.
For other grocery needs, visit our Publix weekly ad page and choose your favorites.
Have a nice weekend!