One of the new things at Publix is the premium beef. Publix really cares about the steak you eat and it wants it to be juicy, tender, and flavorful. They also have recommendations for cooking. Publix Ad Preview scan pages can show you this week's new discounts. Summer is coming and it already showed itself. That means grilling and meat products are gonna be popular in May and June. The first page has 4 different items from the meat category. Boneless skinless chicken breast, Publix Deli potato or Macaroni salad, and more are available this week. McCormick grill mates seasoning BOGO Free, Sargento cheese slices, Publix salad blend and Heinz 57 steak sauce are the items on the cover page that need to be seen.
Check out the bakery products on pg 2. Sourdough five-grain bread is only $2.99! GreenWise bakery mini blueberry muffins will cost $4.49! Publix Bakery small pies are BOGO Free deal. Check out the BOGO Free sale on pg 3.
Publix Grilling BOGO Free sale:
- Boca Veggie protein veggie burgers - save $3.79 pg 3
- Mt. Olive pickles - save $3.09
- Chinet Classic white plates - save $6.62
- French's classic yellow mustard - save $2.10
- Ken's Steak house dressing - save $3.59
- Heinz Tomato ketchup - save $3.89
- Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps BOGO Free - save $3.79 pg 4
Read the recipe of steak salad with strawberry vinaigrette. View the great meat products and the seafood on pg 7. Make your sandwich with the proper beef meat. Publix bakery baguette is a nice choice of bread to make a sandwich. Boneless NY Strip Steaks will cost only $9.99!
- Athena cantaloupe 2 for $5 pg 5
- Simply 100% orange juice 3 for $10
- Publix Premium Patagonian Scallops BOGO Free - save $8.99 pg 7
- Matlaw's stuffed seafood appetizers BOGO Free - save $3.99
- Hebrew National Beef Franks BOGO Free - save $6.19
- Hampton Farms peanuts BOGO Free - save $2.99 pg 8
- Tillamook cheese chunks BOGO Free - save $4.59 pg 9
- Buitoni filled pasta - save $4.29
- Hormel Side dishes - save $4.19