I think Publix meets the expectation of its customers comparing it to most supermarkets. Providing a publication that shows these prices every week is a very nice service by the retailer. Publix weekly ad has the BOGO Free deals on pg 10-12. You may also find more deals on grocery and pantry products. For example, Publix premium pasta sauce will cost 2 for $4. Save up to $1 on 2 of them. Prefer more fiber-rich foods in your breakfasts because longer digestion time means it'll keep you feeling full longer and it's healthy that it won't produce fat in your body. Just enough amount of calories for your daily activities. Most people consume more sugar than their need. Cereals and oatmeal are perfect to sustain a healthy breakfast line of days you need during your transformation. Some nice products from Publix BOGO grocery sale are in the list below.
However, Publix Ad is an excellent source of deals on both kinds of foods. For example, find Thomas' English muffins as BOGO free deal on pg 10. V8 100% vegetable juice is another BOGO deal. Shop beverage, snacks, chips, snack crackers, buns, rolls, and more.
- General Mills Cheerios Cereal - save $4.29 pg 10
- Thomas' English Muffins - save $4.49
- Peter Pan Peanut Butter - save $7.30
- V8 100% Vegetable Juice - save $3.99
- Quaker Cap'N Crunch Cereal - save $5.85
- Kraft Dressing - save $3.06
- Cheez-It Baked Snack Crackers - save $4.39 pg 11
- Starbucks Frappuccino Chilled Coffee Drink - save $6.69
- Hebrew National Beef Franks or Knockwurst - save $6.19
- Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream - save $5.65 pg 12
- Tombstone Pizza - save $9.69
- Marie Callender's Peach Cobbler - save $5.49
Check this page every week to see new deals by Publix Ad. Subscribe to the newsletter for free to get emails.