Everybody who knows about Publix says it’s one of the best places to shop some foods. Publix dinner ideas can usually work out for most people. If you are in shortage of time or just don’t want to cook on your own, one of the best supermarkets you can go to is Publix. With buying just a couple of items from the dinner category on this ad, you can prepare a nice table. For example, combine Bush’s best chili beans and top round London broil to have a nutritional meal. Have it with some proper choice of drink, and enjoy. Publix dinner ideas consisting of seafood and meat products are available on pg 4-5. Buy boneless top sirloin steaks for $5.99. If you are on a diet or just like to eat healthy stuff only, Publix GreenWise products are my first recommendation to you. Buy organic boneless chicken fillets for $6.99/lb. Publix Ad can help you find all of these at fair prices.
BOGO Free deals and more from this part of the Publix weekly ad:
- Publix Medium Cooked Shrimp – save $20.99 pg 4
- Publix Premium Mussels – save $5.99
- Hunt’s Tomato Sauce – save $1.55
- Top Round London Broil – save $4.49 lb.
- Medium White Shrimp $5.99 lb.
- Oscar Mayer Lunchables Buy 3 Get 3 Free
- Daisy Sour Cream 2 for $4
- Boneless Top Sirloin Steaks $5.99 lb. pg 5
- GreenWise Snow Crab Clusters $9.99 lb.
- The Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges or Dippers – save $3.89
- Cracker Barrel Cheese Slices 2 for $6