Create wonders with only a few vegetables like potatoes and onions. Go into your kitchen and seek recipes online. Millions of things are possible to be on your table at dinner tonight. Publix weekly ad helps everyone seek a good deal with its new fresh food range. It also gives you recipes and this week's recipe is mushroom soup. This comes from the cuisine of Mediterranean cultures. The recipe takes 25 minutes according to this Publix Ad. Shop fresh produce, chicken, Greenwise products in the ad. Fresh Express salad blend will be a BOGO Free saving. Save up to $4.39 on that salad blend. In the first page of the ad, you can explore the deals such as asparagus, chocolate chip cookies, etc. Peri-peri sauce and chicken fillets are on the same page for a reason. Make a Portuguese chicken dinner meal with these. The peri-peri sauce is a BOGO Free deal just as chicken fillets are.
Take a look at the Publix fresh food deals:
- Publix chicken fillets BOGO Free
- Nando's peri-peri sauce BOGO Free
- College Inn broth or stock BOGO Free
- Progresso soup BOGO Free
- Publix deli imported French brie cheese $9.99 lb
- Boneless chuck roast $4.99 pg 3
- GreenWise organic russet potatoes $3.49 pg 6
- Organic cranberries 2 for $5
- Greenwise ground chuck $4.99 lb.
- GreenWise organic baby rainbow carrots $2.49
- GreenWise chicken drumsticks or thighs $2.99 lb.
Get more content like Publix Fresh Food Deals from the weekly ads with a free subscription to the newsletter. You can also authorize your browser and get notifications.