Recipes provided by supermarkets may get important when you run out of ideas for what to cook. Whether you cook for the family or yourself, you might need a reliable recipe. But more importantly, you should be able to get the ingredients easily from a supermarket. Ideally, a local store or a branch of a big store should provide all the ingredients at once. Otherwise, you will just need to visit a couple of stores or order them from different places without knowing when they will bring. They won’t be probably synched. For that reason and for the sake of simplicity, I think it’s a wise move to check out what Publix Ad has in the recipe part. Because they also give you the ingredients on sale. Some products are BOGO Free deals. Check out pg 19 for that. Alternatively, you can text BestMeals to 467-467 to get a recipe inspiration according to the Publix weekly ad Nov 29. Cheese, soy sauce, chicken tenderloins, quaker oats, broth, prego sauce, and more are available on that page. Get more deals like Publix meals with a free subscription to the newsletter.
- Publix Fresh Ground Turkey $3.79
- Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce BOGO Free
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner BOGO Free
- Knorr Rice or Pasta Sides BOGO Free
- Hershey’s Chocolates Classic Bags BOGO Free
- Sir Kensington’s Ketchup BOGO Free
- Maxwell House Ground Coffee BOGO Free
- Annie’s Homegrown Macaroni & Cheese BOGO Free
- Prego Sauce BOGO Free
- Wish-Bone Dressing BOGO free
And more are available in the ad. Tomorrow, there will be more weekly ads for the grocery markets. Also, check out Cyber Monday Ads because they got really important kitchen appliances if you are interested in cooking. You can save up to 50% off some essentials.