Plan your dinner with the assistance of a new Publix Ad. Classy dinner ideas are available on the first page and they can be good choices for Valentine’s Day, too. Make a nice meal with boneless chuck roast and Zatarain’s rice on the first page. A BOGO free deal on Zatarain’s rice is gonna be valid tomorrow. Everything has been thought of. You can buy sandwiches, pies, and more to make your table a delicious feast. Buy 1 Publix bakery small pie for getting another free. The main part of Publix Valentine’s Day sale is on pg 2 of the Publix weekly ad. Shop these products until the 14th of Feb. With classic choices of rose bouquets, you can create a romantic atmosphere. Valentine’s décor items will start from $1.50. But you can even find decoration products for up to $49.99 at Publix.
A new recipe is also available in it. Learn about Cajun beef roast with gravy over rice. Fresh salmon select cuts, large white shrimp, lean ground beef, beef shoulder petite tender, and more products are available in the meat-seafood sale. Usually, customers can find premium quality products in these meat categories. More floral deals can be seen in the fresh category. One of the best things resembling a romantic evening is mini sweet peppers.
- Boneless Chuck Roast $4.99 lb. pg 1
- Zatarain’s Rice BOGO Free
- Publix Bakery Small Pies BOGO free
- General Mills Cheerios Cereal BOGO free
Publix Valentine’s Day sale:
- Premium Dozen Red Roses Bouquet $19.99 pg 2
- Premium Dozen Rose Bouquet $19.99
- Publix Premium Floral Bouquet $14.99
- Phalaenopsis Love Orchid $19.99
- Bone-In Ribeye Steaks $8.99 lb.
- Small Lobster Tails $5.99
- Russell Stover Chocolates BOGO free
- Valentine’s Décor $1.50 – $49.99
- Russell Stover Fine Chocolates Heart $8.99
- One Dozen Roses Vase Arrangement $39.99 pg 6