Publix Weekly Ad BOGO Free sale is one of the most profitable and biggest deals in the latest ad. We can see products on the cover page and they are all on sale. General Mills honey nut cheerios, Tyson chicken nuggets, boneless NY strip steaks, Publix chicken leg quarters and more food items from the first page. Publix bakery mini five grain croissants, Boar's head turkey whole sub will cost less than regular.
Visit pg 2 for a BOGO Free sale of these products:
- Nature's Own Honey Wheat Bread - save $3.19 pg 2
- Glad Sandwich Bags - save $1.99
- Dole Fruit Cups or Mixations - save $2.90
- Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Snack Crackers - save $2.39
- Nabisco Variety Pack Cookies or Crackers - save $6.89
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner - save $1.82
- Peter Pan Peanut Butter - save $7.26
- Lysol Disinfecting Wipes - save $4.59
Recipe of fish with warm sweet potato chopped salad is readable on pg 3. You can find a shopping list for this recipe there. Meat, grilling, and catfish fillets, are among the products on pg 4. Patagonian scallops will be $9.99/lb. Publix Asiago chicken pasta meal kit will cost $15.99. More products from the meat and seafood category might be your choice. Don't miss out these products and special offers from Publix Ad. Deli-bakery section of this ad is also interesting.
- Publix Deli Maple Bourbon Rotisserie Chicken $6.59 pg 8
- Boar's Head® EverRoast Chicken Salad $6.99/lb.
- Publix Deli Pre-Sliced Tavern Ham save $7.59
- Publix Deli Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese - save $17.99
- Publix Bakery Butter Pound Cake* - save $4.59
- Seattle's Best Coffee - save $8.19
- GreenWise Organic New York Style Cheesecake $8.99
- Publix Bakery Glazed Donuts, 6-Count - save $2.99