Publix Ad Christmas food is one of the deals from all weekly ads this week. You can find recipes in this ad. Visit pg 3 for the recipes and ingredients that are on sale. We can't say that all the products are serving the purpose of giving a party. I don't know if giving a free thinking yoursels is the best way to save on these products. There is whole lot to do about reducing the expenses. I can't wait for the next year and while waiting for it, I did really want to save more. Publix is one of the best retailers who can arrange the best prices for all customers. They have always wide product range and large availability.
I can't remember when was the last time Publix has this theme. It must be again December 2016. As we are approaching the new year and a new life, these sales generally tend to more intense. It's a like a big club. We are in it.
You just take this key by Publix. Visit the first pages of the ad to see Southern style red velvet cake, standing rib roast and cheesy potato stacks.
- Spiny Lobster Tails $7.99 pg 6
- Publix Chicken Breast With Ribs $1.99 lb.
- GreenWise Chicken Sausage $5.99 pg 7
- Publix Peeled and Cored Pineapple $2.99 pg 8
- Red or White Seedless Grapes $2.49 lb
- Eat Smart Trimmed Green Beans BOGO Free pg 9
- Sweet Potatoes $.39 lb.
Sweets will do a great job in celebration. Find Apple or Dutch apple pie, LavAzza ground coffee, Italian Five grain bread, Potato Rolls 12-count, Danish Pecan ring and more. Donuts, crumb cake and more are going to be on sale. It's not just about delight and low prices. These simple and practical food will help you host your friends.
- Boar's Head® Nibbler Medium Platter $34.99 pg 11
- Publix Deli Fresh Fruit Medium Platter $24.99
- Screamin' Sicilian Pizza Co. Pizza BOGO free pg 12
- Edy's Ice Cream BOGO Free
- Gelato Fiasco Gelato BOGO Free
There will be a nice list of BOGO free deals on party food and snacks regarding Publix Ad pg 13-16.