Watermelon is perhaps the best fruit people like in summer season. It's best to consume watermelon in mid summer because they first flower in Spring and once they are exposed to sunshine they start to grow up nice and easy. Soil is really important in growing watermelons. Plant your seeds in a place where exposure of sunshine is at maximum. Humidity is another factor that effects the effiency and taste of watermelons. Check out fresh produce range of Publix that offers more than watermelon on pg 7.
- Publix Sliced Red Seedless Watermelon $.69 lb pg 7
- Florida Sweet Corn 6/$2
- Vidalia Sweet Onions $.99 lb.
- Red Raspberries, Blueberries, or Strawberries 2/$6
- California Navel Oranges $1.29 lb
- Large Gala Apples $1.49 lb
- Mango 4/$5
Publix Ad can provide you a wide product range including deli, bakery, bogo free deals. On pg 10-13 you will find a good product list that are all bogo deals. Also non-foods like beach products and outdoor furniture are in the ad. They got a new recipe. Chipotle Shrimp tacos with avocado verde is a great recipe for this week. Don't forget to check it out.
- Publix Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast B1G1 free $4.79 lb.
- Old El Paso Dinner Kit B1G1 Free - save $3.99
- Frito-Lay Party Size Snacks B1G1 free - save $4.99
- Publix Prepared Squash B1G1 Free - save $2.99 lb.
You can see a lot of Mexican food with nice prices. Publix Weekly Ad May 3 - 9 is viewable currently.