Green cabbage, potatoes, chicken cutlets, 6-pack Coca-Cola of 16.9 oz. are just a few of the products from the latest Publix Weekly Ad. Get a $10 off with the purchase of one $50 gas card. Greenwise organic foods are great options for customers looking for healthy foods. Organic pizza, Italian chicken sausage, Angus chuck roast, organic baby-cut carrots, a2 milk, and more are available on sale. Recipe of salmon-sausage coddle is readable on pg 3.
Browse the deals on Publix premium mussels, Lean ground beef, and the ideas for lunch or dinner. Publix is doing a great job in preparing delicious lists of foods in all weekly ads. If you are indecisive about what to eat on a daily basis, I’d recommend you to read a Publix Ad even for getting an idea. Cooking is great but sometimes we lack time and skill. Some ready and quick meals can help you a lot to save time. Deli food is also a great choice in most cases. Meat is an important department of the new ad. Publix Weekly Ad offers GreenWise bone-in Angus ribeye steaks for only $11.99/lb. Organic quinoa, perdue whole chicken, Sirloin top roast, and more are available on pg 5. Also, celebrate St. Patrick’s Day having the foods from Publix. Subscribe to the newsletter and get the future deals in your inbox.
- Murphy & David’s or Grobbel’s Corned Beef Brisket $3.99 lb.
- Green Cabbage $.39
- Potato Inspirations Potatoes BOGO Free
- Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese BOGO Free
- GreenWise Italian Chicken Sausage 2 for $12 pg 2
- Publix Premium Mussels BOGO Free pg 4
- Boneless New York Strip Steaks $8.99 lb. pg 5
- Red Seedless Grapes $2.49 pg 6
- Iceberg Lettuce $.99 pg 7
- Perdue Short Cuts Carved Chicken Breasts BOGO Free
- Publix Deli Tea or Lemonade BOGO Free pg 8
- Publix Bakery Small Apple Pie $3.14 pg 9
Follow our Facebook page to get these posts on your feed. If you like them, perhaps you can like other categories and supermarkets that operate in your area. Check out all the other markets to see if anything is suitable for your taste.