When you are a customer of Publix you might save a lot of time from thing about cooking for dinner. Also, you can save money on the expenses of the food for dinner. Just browsing the first page of the latest Publix Ad can give you ideas for an elegant dinner. Buy boneless top sirloin steaks for $4.99, combine with crab & corn chowder. Deli and bakery products are also on the cover page of this ad. BOGO free Ocean Spray 100% juice or juice blend that will save your $4.29. One of the nicest products from this part is carrot bar cake and you can buy it for $5.49. Publix weekly ad October deals are a good example of what hot deals premium supermarkets have for you as we are approaching the end of the year.
Shop new items at Publix. Visit pg 2 of the ad to meet with some new products including Snickers chocolate candy bars which can be a great addition to your Halloween candy bag. Ice cream, packaged grapes, nitro creamer, créme cake slices, and more are available on pg 2. The recipe of pizza eyeballs is available on the new Publix Ad.
- Boneless Top Sirloin Steaks $4.99/lb. pg 1
- Boar's Head® Double Play $7.99
- Ocean Spray 100% Juice or Juice Blend BOGO free
- Publix Premium Ice Cream 2 for $5 pg 2
- Reddi-wip Barista Series Nitro Creamer - save $3.99
- Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner BOGO Free
Publix Dinner Ideas This Week
Seafood, meat, and healthy food choices of the dinner category by Publix can be something to see today. Medium white shrimp, top round London broil, side dishes, and BOGOs are available in this. Easy meals are also your options. Publix Aprons Jambalaya cook-in-bag meal will cost only $7.99. We can easily see the light touch of Mexican cuisine in the new dinner range of Publix weekly ad today. Buy the Old El Paso taco shells and ground sirloin for a Mexican dinner today.
- Publix Medium White Shrimp BOGO free pg 4
- Salmon Fillets $9.99 lb.
- Top Round London Broil $4.49 lb.
- Reser's Side Dishes BOGO Free
- Old El Paso Taco Shells - save $3.09 pg 5
- Ground Sirloin $3.99 lb.
- Perdue Chicken Breasts BOGO Free - save $5.69 lb.
- Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Lunchmeats Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Fresh Produce; Beefsteak Tomatoes on the Vine
Maybe the best tomatoes in the market. Beefsteak tomatoes are my favorite since they can be used for my pesto sandwiches. I always use brown bread with a low GI, two slices of mozzarella, a bit of pesto, 1-2 slices of these tomatoes. Great sandwiches for lunch. They don't feel dry when you use good tomatoes. Organic fruits, seedless grapes, navel oranges, and more are also on sale. Check out deli and bakery products on pg 8-9. Practical time-saving food is sold at Publix deli department. Deli soup, jerk turkey and gouda whole sub, pretzel crisps, and more items are good examples of their nice food. Also, fine selection of bread including French bread is on pg 9. Don't miss out on these deals and subscribe to the social accounts of ours to track these savings.
- Publix Salad Blend 2 for $5 pg 6
- Beefsteak Tomatoes or Tomatoes on the Vine $1.49 lb.
- Microwaveable Sweet Potatoes BOGO Free
- Large Pumpkins $5.99
- Fresh Cravings Organic Plant-Based Dip 2 for $6 pg 7
- Publix Fruit Salad $2.99 lb.
- Tropicana Pure Premium 100% Orange Juice 10 for $10
- Driscoll's Red Raspberries BOGO Free
- Publix Deli Sweet and Spicy Orange Chicken $5.99 pg 8
- Boar's Head® Jerk Turkey and Gouda Whole Sub $6.99
- Publix Bakery French Bread 2 for $4 pg 9
- Publix Bakery Muffins, 4-Count BOGO Free
Subscribe to the Publix weekly ad to get more deals like these by email.