New fresh deals and deli products on the new Publix Ad. Pack your lunch or just have them for dinner today. With Publix Online you access majority of these products. Also, you can use Publix in-store pickup service. New big deals are being promoted in the ad. Visit second page for coffee, ice tea, chips, toothpaste, and more products. This week's recipe is tuscan-style tomato and bread soup. 45 minutes is all it takes. Some nice deals appear in Publix Weekly Ad Sale Apr 15 - 21:
- New York Boneless Strip Steak $9.99 lb.
- Mighty Spark Ground Chicken BOGO free
- Doritos Tortilla Chips BOGO free
- Publix Deli Top Round Roast Beef $8.99 lb.
- Quaker Rice Crisps BOGO free pg 2
- Heinz Real Mayonnaise BOGO Free
- Nabisco Family Size Cookies or Crackers 2 for $7
Publix Meat and Fresh Produce
Cook a classic dinner with high-quality ingredients. If you want to make a meat meal, Publix is one of the nice places you can buy some steak or taco meat. You can make a healthy and delicious steak with some potatoes, too. Tenderloin steaks, meatloaf, red potatoes, and more products may be interesting offers.
- Ground Sirloin $5.79/lb. pg 4
- Extra Large Cooked Shrimp $9.99 lb
- Old El Paso Taco Shells BOGO free
- Smithfield Smoked Ham Steak BOGO free
- Top Sirloin Boneless Steak $5.99 lb. pg 5
- Publix Aprons Stuffed Chicken Breast $6.49 lb.
- Top Sirloin Fillet $6.99 lb.
- Tenderloin Steaks $17.99 lb.
- Red 'n Tasty Tomatoes $1.99 lb. pg 6
- Fresh Attitude Salad 2 for $5
- Zucchini or Yellow Squash Tray $2.99
- Sweet Corn 5 for $2
- Strawberries 2 for $5 pg 7
- Red Seedless Grapes $2.49 lb.
- Bartlett, Red, or Bosc Pears $1.69 lb.
Publix Coronavirus Updates
Like all the other supermarkets, Publix is one of the centers to get through the pandemic. Billions of people shop essentials every day. Supermarket workers are the heroes of today. Like medical workers and doctors, people working to keep our electricity, internet, water, gas running are true heroes, too. People who do the maintenance of the infrastructure, and working-class heroes who make all these products every day. Everybody plays their role and I am utterly impressed by some of the people who don't fail to do their jobs and not panicking. Amidst all these, CEOs of major supermarkets announce their messages and tell people how supermarkets cope with the problems. Publix COVID-19 Update page can be a guide if you are curious about this. Check out that page here. Walmart, Publix, Kroger, and more supermarkets hire more people. It's a good thing and they also apparently need more folks due to the high demand. If you are new to shopping online, Publix teaches everything in that page. There is also information about adjusted store hours and shopping hours for people over +65. Some stores around the world have now community hours when you can buy something on behalf of someone else. Touch-free payment and pick up services are also highly advised by supermarkets.