Publix will be closed on Thanksgiving day. Publix Ad offers foods like Apple or Dutch Apple pie on the cover page. They are fairly priced and they look perfect for gathering. Recipe of pumpkin-toffee poke cake, carrots with pistachio-herb butter are readable on pg 2. Another recipe is also available on pg 3. Potato inspirations potatoes and many more will be BOGO Free.
See these meals like Colossal white shrimp, standing rib roast, hormel side dishes, whole beef tenderloin, and more dinner or lunch deals. They are perfect choices for Thanksgiving. Also, Publix offers fresh produce like sweet potatoes and Kraft jet-puffed marshmallows. Green beans will be $1.29, Yellow zucchini squash will be $1.29.
- Publix Young Turkey $.59/lb.
- Potato Inspirations Potatoes, save $4.49 BOGO Free
- BelGioioso Parmesan Cheese $2.99 – save $1
- Duncan Hines Signature or Classic Cake Mix BOGO Free
- Colossal White Shrimp $9.99 lb. pg 6
- Standing Rib Roast $7.99 lb.
- Salmon Select Cuts Buy 2 Get 1 Free $6.99
- GreenWise Young Turkey $1.99/lb.
More Publix turkeys can be found on pg 7. Fresh turkey is an alternative to the former ones. Its price is only $1.69/lb. Delicious deli-bakery products are playing an important role this week. This is the deal range you will find until Thanksgiving. Since the stores will be closed on Thanksgiving day, I recommend not to miss out this ad preview.
- Pumpkin Pie $3.99 pg 10
- Decadent Dessert Cakes $19.99 – save $5
- Handmade Round Fruit Tart $11.99 – save $1
- Danish Pecan Ring $3.99 – save $2
- Variety Cheesecake Wheel $14.99
- Mini Croissants, 13-Count $3.99
- Two Dozen Cookies 2 for $15
A lot of new BOGO Free deals arrived. You should see them on pg 12-16. Black Friday Ads are in the spotlight. They are must-see deals of November. The top best deals of the whole year will be in front of you.