Fresh produce, Buy 5 Save $5 mix and match sale, grocery and regular food products of Ralphs Ad Aug 2 - 8 2017 and a good back to school sale will be what you can browse on latest Ralphs Ad. Notebook, highlighter, portfolio and more items are featured in this selection. Ralphs drops prices of Hass Avocados, cantaloupe, watermelon, chicken breast and more that are viewable on cover page. Earn 2x fuel points and to do that download the coupon. Check out pg 2 of this ad. You can save on cleaning supplies via mix and match sale. Participating items are possible to spot on pg 3-4. Clorox disinfecting wipes, Tide laundry detergent, Clorox bleach, Swiffer 2x refills and more products are participating. Some deals are important on pg 3-4.
- Lean Cuisine Entrée 5.25-11.5 oz
Stouffer's Entrée, 6-12.88 oz $2.49
- Michelina's Entrée or Banquet Pot Pie $.99
- LaCroix Sparkling Water 3/$9.99
- Kettle Brand Potato Chips 13 oz or Garden of Eatin' Tortilla Chips, 6-8.1 oz 2/$6
- Private Selection Ice Cream 48 fl oz or Skinny Cow Frozen Treats, 4-6 ct $4.99
Oscar Mayer Beef Franks 20-24 oz, or Bob Evans Side Dishes, 14-16 oz 2/$6
Fresh produce deals like peach, nectarine, cliantro, English cucumbers, large northwest red cherries and more products and organic choices can be found on pg 5. Fresh Simple Truth natural ground turkey is priced at $4.99 for this week. 25% off three shrimp varieties on pg 5. You should see three pages of mix and match sale on pg 6-8. They have a small range of participating products on cover page.
- Coca-Cola, Pepsi or 7UP $1.99 ea
- Starbucks K-Cups 6-10 ct or Coffee, 11-12 oz Bag, or Peet's K-Cups, 10 ct $5.99 ea
- Charmin Bathroom Tissue 6 Mega Rolls or Bounty Paper Towels, 6 Big Rolls $7.99 ea
- General Mills or Kellogg's Assorted Cereal 11.1-15 oz or Nature Valley or Fiber One Bars, 5-12 ct $1.79 ea
If you like browsing Ralphs Weekly Ad, you can subscribe with leaving your e-mail. Or follow on Facebook or Twitter.