New fresh deals are cantaloupe, steak, salmon fillets, and more. Ralphs Weekly Ad Sale Apr 15 – 21 doesn’t disappoint and it offers some quality food for a good price. Spirits, wine, and refreshing beverages are also in this category. All you need to do is to check some of the deals and you will eventually decide what to buy. Some say before you decide what to cook, decide what to buy. And develop an idea for what to cook for dinner. Today, you might not want to cook at all. Because you have a lot of snacks on sale. BOGO Free Entenmann’s Donuts, Little Bites, or snack cakes are in this category. Delivery or pickup services of Ralphs is one of the best. You can try and practice social distancing. These days, nobody needs to go anywhere to buy something.
Like many supermarkets, Ralphs Ad shows new deals on BBQ deals. Have your dinner outside in your backyard. You can find dining set, gas grill, market umbrella, 3-seat swing, and more products of the general merchandise of Ralphs on pg 2. With Kroger Pharmacy, you can save up to 85%. If you need some products for a grilling time at your backyard, check out the final page of the Ralphs Weekly Ad Sale Apr 15 – 21.
- 6 oz Blueberries, Personal Seedless Watermelons or Cantaloupe 2/$3
- 1 lb Driscolls Organic Strawberries 2/$6
- Wild-Caught Sockeye Salmon Fillets $9.99
- Coca-Cola, Pepsi or Canada Dry must buy 4 – $10
- Lean Cuisine or Stouffer’s Entrée 2/$5 pg 2
- Kroger Potatoes $1.99
- Peet’s Coffee $8.99
- International Delight or Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee Creamer $2.99
- Florida’s Natural Orange Juice $3.49
- Nabisco Snak-Saks $2.99
- Lay’s or Lay’s Kettle Cooked Potato Chips $2.99