Shop the coolest breakfast food at Safeway at lower costs. General Mills cereal, Oreo cookies, and fruits are cheaper this week. Meat is also one of the best things to shop at Safeway stores this week. Buy USDA Choice boneless beef tri-tip roast for $3.99 lb. Entertain with Safeway open concert series this week. Daily tickets are available on safewayopen.com. Jake Owen, Bad Company, and Rob Thomas will be performing on given dates on the first page. Safeway Grocery delivers a premium quality regarding the needs of each customer providing a sufficient number of deals this week.
Club Prices consisting of multiple-buy offers of pantry products are important savings at Safeway grocery aisle. Coffee, canned goods, sauces, KIND Bars, apple juice, and more products are available items of the weekly ad. Take a look at the $5 Friday sale by Safeway. Chicken, snacks, beverage, and more are only $5 each today. Just for U coupons are downloadable. Use the coupons to save on products like Barilla Pasta. Johnsonville Sausages have a special place in the ad. You can buy 2 for $7. The final page of Safeway Weekly Ad covers USDA Choice meat deals.
- USDA Choice Boneless Beef Tri-Tip Roast $3.99/lb
- Premium Pristine Green, Red or Black Seedless Grapes $1.88/lb
- Large Fuji Apples $1.48/lb
- Foster Farms Whole Chicken 99¢/lb
- General Mills Cereal 3/$5
Safeway $5 Friday Sale :
- Signature Cafe® Chicken Wings or Tenders $5.00/lb pg 3
- Fresh Wild Caught Rockfish Fillets, Fresh Tilapia Fillets or waterfront BISTRO® Large Raw Shrimp $5.00/lb
- Dozen Donuts or Bagels or Single Layer Chocolate Fudge Cake $5.00
- Pepsi or Starbucks $5.00
- Nabisco Snack Crackers, Nabisco Snak-Saks or Kettle Potato Chips 3/$5
- SlimFast or Muscle Milk Shakes $5.00