Use the latest coupons and stock up your favorites this week at Safeway stores. One of the best deals of the week can be seen n the Safeway weekly ad Oct 9 – 15. You should definitely see these Safeway Ad prices of meat, fruits, and vegetables. Avocados, apples, burger patties, asparagus, and more products are available in the range. USDA choice boneless beef top round London broil will cost $2.99/lb. Shop breakfast food and some more on the first page.
Ground beef, steak, lamb shoulder chops, and more are viewable on pg 2. Open Nature lamb shoulder chops will cost $4.99/lb. You can use some coupons to save on certain products like Nathans Beef Franks. In fact, the entire product range of Safeway stock up sale consists of coupons. One more important deal is available at Safeway this week. Shop $5 Friday sale on Oct 11th. Some favorites like Pepperidge Farm goldfish crackers, Haagen-Dazs ice cream are on sale on Friday.
- Gatorade 8-pack, Aquafina water, Bubly Sparkling water $4.99 pg 3
- Lucerne sliced or chunk cheese $1.99
- Totino’s pizza, Betty Crocker frosting or cake mix $.99
- Campbell’s condensed soup $.99
- Powerade 32-oz. $.88
- Red Bull $1.69
- Pepsi 6-pack $2.99
At least a dozen of more products are featured in the stock up sale. Safeway is a cool place to save this week. See the $5 Friday sale items from this weekly ad:
- All American Sub Sandwich, Pretzel Crisps or Primo Taglio® Lunchmeats $5.00 pg 4
- Friday is Pieday! $5.00
- Fresh Sushi $5.00 ea
- Roasted Turkey Breast or Classic Swiss Cheese $5.00/lb
- USDA Choice Beef Chuck Short Ribs or Boneless Beef Tri Tip Roast or Signature Farms® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast $5.00
- Coca-Cola or Monster $5.00
More categories, savings, coupons, and regular shopping items are in the content of Safeway weekly ad Oct 9 – 15. Organic products are on the final page. Subscribe to the free newsletter to get emails about the regular deals.