Meat sale is a BOGO Free deal this week at Safeway stores. Buy from a fine selection of grilling meat from the ad. Summer savings are also on the first page with promotional products. Pantry essentials sale gives you a club price and deal. BOGO Free many canned foods and sauces for your meals. Just for U coupons are also an elementary part of savings with Safeway Ad Jun 26 – Jul 2. Buy Coke, 7UP, purified drinking water, and Lucerne cheese are coupon savings. Awesome savings are available for the meat products starting on Wednesday. Shop boneless beef tri-tip roast with Kinder’s sweet bourbon marinade, rib steak, beef patties, and more meat items on pg 2. Also, see seafood and packaged meat deals on the same page.
- Nathan’s Beef Franks $2.99 ea pg 3
- Kingsford or Tony Roma’s Ribs $9.99 ea
- Fresh Tray Packed Asparagus $5.00 ea
- 16-Piece Fried Chicken Bucket $14.99 ea
- Hormel Party Trays $13.99 ea
- King’s Hawaiian Buns or Mini Sub Rolls 2/$7
- 8-Piece Dark Meat Fried Chicken, Reser’s Potato Salads or BBQ Beans $5.00 ea pg 6
- Primo Taglio® Lunchmeats or All American Sub Sandwich $5.00 ea
- Showboat Sausage, Caspers Franks, Gallo Salame or Big Shoulders Entrées $5.00 ea
- Fresh Rockfish Fillets or waterfront BISTRO® Large Cooked Shrimp $5.00/lb
- Fresh Sushi or St. Louis Style Ribs $5.00 ea
- Fresh Baked Sandwich Rolls, Kaiser Rolls, Oroweat Buttermilk or 12 Grain Bread 2/$5
- USDA Choice Boneless Beef Top Sirloin Steak, Beef Chuck Short Ribs or Open Nature® Lamb Loin Chops $5.00/lb
- Frito-Lay Variety Pack, Pepperidge Farm Bulk Goldfish or Signature Kitchens™ Animal Crackers $5.00
Shop with Safeway Weekly Ad Jun 26 – Jul 2 discounts to save on breakfast items. Local foods are also available in the range. Buy from beverage and snacks. Fiji water will cost $3.99 this week. Shop fresh produce on the final page. Sweet corn will cost 10 for $5. Safeway Weekly Ad covers a great range of all items.
3 thoughts on “Safeway Weekly Ad Deals Jun 26 – Jul 2, 2019”
Stop sending these ads to my email
Hi, we are sorry to hear that you want us to stop sending these posts. Please go to that email, hit the unsubscribe button on the bottom of it.
Stop the ads