Buy meat, fruits, stew beef, chicken legs, and more products in the Safeway Weekly Ad. It's a versatile source to find both fresh produce or durable canned goods like soup, vegetables, etc. A lot of sauces for your meals. Mexican foods may make you open a big range of sauce books. You can buy a lot of sauce types including Las Palmas enchilada sauce that will cost only 2 for $4. Salsa, beans, seasoning mix, and more to prepare celebration food for Cinco De Mayo this weekend. Safeway Ad is also offering organic fruits on the final page. Buy organic raspberries for $4.99 every day.
Get a free rotisserie chicken at Safeway. Purchase 8-piece fried or roasted chicken and get that chicken for free. Refreshing beverages, ice cream to have nice days at home, fresh fruits, and more are also on the first page of the new Safeway Weekly Ad Sale Apr 29 - May 5, 2020.
- USDA Choice Boneless Beef Bottom Round Thin Cut Steak for Carne Asada $2.99/lb
- Freshly Prepared Guacamole $5.00 ea
- Pepsi or Coca-Cola 3/$13
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream, Magnum Novelties or Talenti Gelato $2.98
It's grilling time of the year:
- USDA Choice Beef for Stew or Taco Meat $5.99/lb pg 2
- Foster Farms Air-Chilled Drumsticks or Thighs $2.49/lb
- Rocky Free Range Air-Chilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast $4.99/lb
- USDA Choice Boneless Beef Bottom Round Roast $4.99/lb
- Whole Tilapia $1.99/lb
- Villa Roma Sausage $3.99 ea
- Evergood Sausage or Carando Meatballs $4.99 ea
Special prices, and new deals for Cinco De Mayo:
- Signature Farms® 80% Lean Ground Beef $2.99/lb pg 3
- waterfront BISTRO® Extra Jumbo Raw Shrimp $5.99/lb
- Lucerne® Cheese $6.99
- Tostitos Tortilla Chips 2/$5
Subscribe to the newsletter, start to receive deals like Safeway Weekly Ad Sale Apr 29 - May 5. You can follow our social accounts to get these on your feed, too.