Shop for Easter, weekly needs, gifts, and Easter bunny using this Safeway Ad. Due to the lockdown orders and Coronavirus, like many supermarkets, these new deals and specials by Safeway are shorter, too. But there are delicious foods and treats for Easter. You can buy flower bouquets, too. Buy Easter Lily for only $8.99 at Safeway. In the first page, there are great meal ideas waiting for you. Sweet Strawberries, spiral-sliced ham, green asparagus, boneless beef chuck cross rib, and more products are promoted items on the first page of Safeway Weekly Ad Sale Apr 8 - 14. If you are working at home, in order not to feel sleepy and tired during the day, I recommend you to boost your body with some coffee in the mornings. Many of you might use some milk and sugar but I would suggest straight black coffee. You may use an Espresso machine or filter coffee machine. Both are fine. If you don't like the bitter taste of espresso, you can add water, add double shot, and maker Americano. But remember that milk will make you feel dizzier.
Check out these Easter products by Safeway Weekly Ad Sale Apr 8 - 14:
- Signature SELECT™ Classic Ham 99¢/lb
- Signature SELECT™ Spiral Sliced Ham $1.99/lb
- Easter Lily $8.99 pg 2
- Boar’s Head EASTER GIFT BOX $39.99 ea
- Fresh Baked Hot Cross Buns $4.49
- Freshly Prepared Vegetable Tray $5.00 ea
- The Cheesecake Factory Bread or Rolls $4.49
- Easter Novelties 50% off
- Mars Easter Candy Bags or Hershey's Easter Candy $3.99
- Jennie-O 85% Lean Ground Turkey $1.99/lb pg 3
- Hormel Cure 81 Boneless Half Ham or Sliced Quarter $6.99/lb
- Farmers Double Smoked Applewood or Peppered $4.99/lb
- Johnsonville Breakfast Sausage or Johnsonville Ground Sausage $2.99 ea
Fresh-picked grapes, corn, bell peppers, blueberries, apples, oranges, and more products are on the last page of the Safeway Ad. Don't forget to subscribe to the newsletter to get more deals like Safeway Weekly Ad Sale Apr 8 - 14 Easter products.