Fresh produce and chicken are major sales of the Save a Lot Weekly Ad. Fresh boneless skinless chicken breasts will cost only $1.49/lb. Buy everything at cheaper prices this week. Avocados and Roma Tomatoes will also cost less than regular sales. Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with tortilla, fajita seasoning, cheese spread, chicken taquitos, and taco sauce. A lot of options of local foods are available at lower prices of the week. Save A Lot Weekly Ad contains the best offer of the retailer.
Special buys are also in this content. Tropicana Twister punch, cotto salami, Ball Park Franks, General Mills cereal, and more on pg 4.
- Roma Tomatoes $.69/lb. pg 1
- Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.49
- Fresh USDA Choice Boneless Beef Chuck Steaks $4.99
- Avocados $.49
- Coke Products 2 Liter Buy 2 Get 1 Free pg 2
- Maxwell House Wake Up Roast Coffee $5.99
- Doritos Cheetos or Fritos 2/$4
- Señora Verde Chimichangas $.79 pg 3
- Señora Verde Salsa con Queso $1.99
- Tío Santi Flour Tortillas $.99
- Coburn Farms Shredded Cheese $2.49
- Tilapia Fillets $5.99