You can make sangria with peaches. Sangria, when it's translated literally, means bleeding. It's originated from the Latin word "sangre" and if you go to Spain one day, you'll see their Sangria drink is really blood red. But you can make a close drink with some peaches. It's a mango-peach sangria and it's perfect for hot summer days with some ice. Learn how to make that drink here. If you are looking for peaches or nectarines, check out the Sprouts Ad which offers them for only $.98 lb. Have a look at the price range for fresh vegetables and fruits, too. Strawberries, bell peppers, cauliflowers, and watermelons are in this category. Bell peppers play an important role in Middle Eastern cuisine. People who visited these lands must know their food is delicious. Sometimes a bit spicy but mostly you would eat them as you have never eaten before if the cook is a Masterchef. Buy bell peppers for only $.98 ea at Sprouts supermarket.
Browse all some Items of Sprouts Weekly Ad Sale May 27 - Jun 2
It's easy to make burgers. You just need a quality ground beef. Not too much fat but you need a little bit of fat. %15-20 is good enough. Sprouts have all-natural grass-fed 85% lean ground beef priced at $4.99/lb. on the first page. More products from Sprouts Weekly Ad Sale May 27:
- Sweet Red Apricots $2.98 lb. pg 2
- Persian Cucumbers or Sweet Mini Peppers 2 for $5
- Organic Cauliflower or Bunched Broccoli $1.48 lb.
- Organic Green or Black Seedless Grapes $2.98 lb.
- Wild Fresh Alaskan Halibut Portions $7.99 ea
- Wild North Atlantic Colossal Sea Scallops $10.99 lb.
- Sea Cuisine or C.Wirthy Frozen Seafood 20% reg. retail
- Sprouts Organic Broth 2 for $4
- C2O Coconut Water 4 for $5
- Angie's Boom Chicka Pop BOGO Free
- ONNIT 20% off
- Nature's Way Alive! Multivitamins 25% off