Yesterday was the release date of Avengers Endgame DVD. Target already had it in the weekly ad sale valid for Aug 11 – 17. Plus, it’s an exclusive deal that gives you 40-page gallerybook with a cool design. Browse the Target DVD sale, video game deals like Fortnite bundles, Skullcandy buds, and more Avengers movies. In fact, Target has a Marvel Cinematic universe guide that focuses on all 23 movies. Visit this page to see all of the movies. Moreover, Marvel toys, characters, figures, collectibles, and fan must-haves are available on this page of Target. I am a fan of these characters and movies, too. Target Weekly Ad Aug 11 – 17 has LEGO sets of Marvel. You can buy LEGO Marvel Avengers compound battle set for $99.99 at Target today.
Even if you haven’t watched Avengers Endgame, you must have seen the trailer. Characters wear a different suit than their regular ones. Figures of Titan Hero series with these suits are exclusive toys at Target this week. Pay $79.99 for these in-stock characters like Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Captain, and more.
Check out these products by Target Ad:
- Avengers: Endgame 4K+Blu-ray+digital, $34.99 pg 13 – with Target-exclusive 40-page gallerybook
- Marvel’s The Avengers (4K/UHD) $25
- Avengers Endgame (Blu-Ray + Digital) $22.99
- Marvel Avengers: Infinity War (DVD) $15
Video games, Skullcandy, and Marvel toys:
- PlayStation 4 1TB Console: Fortnite Bundle $299.99 pg 14
- Skullcandy Indy True Wireless Headphones $79.99
- Soundcore Anker Liberty Air True Wireless earbuds $69.99
- JBL Free X True Wireless Earbuds $99.99
- JBuds Air True Wireless Signature Earbuds – Black $49.99
- LEGO Marvel Avengers War Machine Buster 76124 $34.99 pg 15
- Marvel Avengers Iron Man Arc FX Armor Set $24.99
Target still has back to school sales and low prices for the whole season. Buy Target backpacks, stationery items, school clothing and more in this ad as well. Find more Target DVDs on the official shop of the ad. Click on the products to buy them. This post contains affiliate links. You can find a lot of grocery items in this ad. Also, see Target Ad Preview Aug 18 – 24.