Buy the top brand chocolate and candy brands at Target this week. A much shorter Target Weekly Ad is available now. Normally, we would see at least 25-30 pages long Target Ads. Reese’s, M&M’s, Skittles, Spritz, and more products are available at Target next week. Browse mix & match video games. Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Just Dance 2020, NBA 2K20, Star Wars video games for your consoles are also some enjoyable things to spend time at your home this weekend. New games like Doom Eternal and Resident Evil 3 are also available. Find the BOGO 50% off chocolate bunny deal from Target Ad Easter Sale Mar 29 – Apr 4.
DVD of Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker or the Blu-Ray version of it will be available on Tuesday. A double exclusive deal by Target is a very interesting special. Not only the movie itself is available at Target, but also you will be able to find toys, t-shirts, bedroom products, and older movies of Star Wars. Don’t miss out on anything from this category. Threshold patio sale, outdoor pillows, hose, and more products are also a part of the Target Weekly Ad Sale Mar 29 – Apr 4, 2020.
- All chocolate bunnies BOGO 50% off
- Select 1.89- to 5.3-oz. egg hunt candy or Kinder Joy 4-ct. multipack Easter candy $5.49
- Select Easter candy Multipack 3.1- to 4.8-oz. candy • Packaged 3.5- to 12-oz. chocolate • M&M’s 8- to 10.13-oz. candies 2/$6
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Target Exclusive) (4K/UHD) $34.99
- Select spritz™ decor $15 & under pg 2
- Select spritz eggs and grass $3 & under
- Select spritz 8″ plush character or 12″ lined chipwood baskets $15
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free – mix and match video games
- Star Wars collectibles & more