We talked about getting in shape and changing our diet for a start at the beginning of the January. Perhaps some of you already started with altering their diets. I started to drink more water and eat less sugar. In fact white sugar is practically absent in my diet. The new Target Ad can offer some fitness products you can use at home to enhance this experience. Sometimes even 15-20 min. exercise is enough to stay healthy. That can even be enough once a week. At least for a beginner. Never push yourself emotionally at the beginning of anything. Exercise or not your body learns new ways when you start something new. Explore the Target Ad Fitness Deals Jan 2023 on this page.
- All in Motion women’s and men’s apparel $14 – $45
- All in Motion duffel crossbody bag $40
- 20% off fitness items – drink bottles pg 8
- Apple Watch SE, AirPods, iPhone 14 & iPhone 14 Pro Max pg 9
- Fitbit Inspire 3 fitness & health tracker $79.95 – save $20 pg 10
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 40mm smartwatch $229.99 – save $50
- Anker 15% off
- All Prepaid AirTime Cards BOGO 10% off
- And more deals from Target Weekly Ad Jan 8 – 14, 2023
Also, check out Amazon’s deals on sports & outdoors to compare some products on amazon.com. Amazon has a deal on drinkware which is up to 37% off. Don’t forget to see weekly ads before you buy something. There can always be a really good deal. More offers like Target Ad Fitness Deals Jan 2023 can be in your email if you subscribe to the newsletter.